MathMagic Personal Edition + 1-year Free upgrade, for Mac OS X
You can Try It Before you buy – Click here to visit Download page…
MathMagic is an easy-to-use and powerful equation editor for a broad range of users, from Novice to Professional.
If you are a student, teacher, professor, tech writer, engineer, researcher, editor, contents developer, or a human being, you will have to deal with some equations and scientific symbols, from time to time. – You will find MathMagic eases your life whether or not you are good at Math.
How it works
MathMagic Personal Edition is a stand-alone equation editor application.
You run MathMagic, write any equation or symbol in the editor window fast and easily via keyboard or palettes, or typing TeX expressions or pasting LaTeX or MathML from other editor.
Then, you can bring the beautiful equation to other applications and documents, via Copy&Paste, Drag&Drop, or Export in PDF, PICT, PNG, JPEG, GIF, LaTeX, Plain TeX, MathML, Wiki equation, and more.
MathMagic even comes with Text-To-Speech to read out your equations and symbols in a voice as you read equation by the math notation. Or, you can copy it out as a normal English sentence. This can be useful when learning how to read math.
Since MathMagic is built on top of TeX-like powerful equation formatting engine and WYSIWYG editor, you get the high quality equations on both screen display and various outputs.
Thousands of large publishers around the world are relying on MathMagic to publish their Text books and technical publications.
You can also re-edit those equations by pasting back to MathMagic’s editor window.
MathMagic also read various foreign equations, such as MathType equation, Google Docs equation, MS Word equation, Wiki equation, via Drag and Drop or Copy and Paste.
MathMagic comes with a powerful Batch conversion feature as well as Macros for a convenient file naming.
MathMagic can batch-convert one or more file formats into another format among MathMagic supported formats.
MathMagic can read Microsoft Word documents(.doc, .docx) and extract all equations(created with MathMagic, MS Equation Editor or MathType) and other graphic objects out of the documents and convert to other formats as well.
Where it works
MathMagic equation works well with
- Word processors, such as iWork Pages and Numbers, AppleWorks, Nisus Writer, Mellel.
- Presentation software, such as Apple iBooks Author, Keynote, PowerPoint.
- Layout or graphic software, such as Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Google Docs, Zoho Writers, Wiki pages, and othe web applications, using LaTeX or Wiki TeX.
- Others, such as OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, or various 3rd party TeX editors, MathML/XML applications.
via Copy&Paste, Drag&Drop, Export in PICT/PDF/PNG/JPEG/TeX/MathML/Speech text.
What you get
- MathMagic Personal Edition for Mac OS X, with 1-year Free upgrade and Free tech support during the period
- After the Free upgrade period, you use the last version of MathMagic Personal Edition continuously.
- You can install the License on up to 2(two) computers – for example, one Desktop and one Laptop, if they are owned and used by you.
What MathMagic users say…
- Mac OS X 10.4 or newer, including 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Intel Macs
- Universal Binary build available separately for PowerPC users
MathMagic Mac Screen Shots
MathMagic Customer Support
Whenever equations are the question,
MathMagic is the magic answer.
[Math+Magic], MathMagic, MathMagic Personal Edition, MathMagic Pro Edition, MathMagic Prime Edition, MathMagic logo, InfoLogic logo, and InfoLogic are trademarks or registered trademarks of InfoLogic, Inc.
Other trademarks may be the properties of their respective owners.