NTFS for Mac® OS X 9.5 and HFS+ for Windows 9.0 eliminate barriers between Windows and Mac OS-s, and ease data manipulation and data transfer for dual boot users.
For 48 hours – Only from macZOT!
Get 50% OFF on Paragon’s NTFS for Mac OS X 9.5 & HFS+ for Windows 9.0 BUNDLE to simplify cross-platform computing at once!
Mac OS X® provides little support of NTFS – the primary file system of any Windows
PC. You cannot create, delete or modify files or folders on NTFS partitions, but only read
NTFS for Mac®
OS X, you’ll get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under Mac OS
Now you can use your Mac® for cross-platform file access:
- Completely and instantly access all Windows® files and folders from your Mac® with the highest
- Easy, safe installation and usage
- Unhampered data exchange between PC and Mac®
- Share Windows files as a Mac® user via external disk drives
- Get access to Windows video files on your Mac® to cut and post-produce them
- Get access to .doc- and .pdf-files on your Mac®
- You can even create and repair NTFS partitions under Mac® the way you usually do it with
- Make any version of NTFS a native file system for Mac® OS X – no restrictions, full
HFS+ for Windows® 9.0
Get all the details here…
NTFS for Mac® OS X 9.5
Get all the details here…
Why do I need this product?
What exactly is Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X?
Click here to get the detailed Pre Sales FAQ…
Paragon NTFS for Mac® OS X is a low-level file system driver specially developed by Paragon Software Group from the ground up. The driver is based on unique Paragon Technology called Universal Files System Driver (UFSD). It provides reliable, fast and full read/write access to Windows NTFS file system under Mac® OS X like native file systems and completely supports Mac® OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.7 Lion with G4, G5 and x86 architectures and all NTFS versions – from Windows NT 3.1 up to Windows 7.
What are some common uses of Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X?
Paragon NTFS for Mac® OS X is intended to open up an effective two-way communication channel between Mac and Windows. There are a number of basic use scenarios:
1. You’re a Boot Camp user (Mac OS X + Windows) who can really appreciate full read/write access to NTFS under Mac
2. You need to transfer data (files over 4GB) from your Mac to a Windows-based computer with an external hard drive. The FAT32 file system well supported by both operating systems cannot be used on that external drive, since it cannot process files over 4 GB
3. You’re not willing to bother with what file system your thumb drive or external hard disk uses. The only thing that matters is a 100% guarantee you’ll get access to them
4. You need to provide unhampered data exchange within mixed corporate environment (Mac and Windows users).
For personal use only
Registration Information: After purchasing you will receive license information for the software within the next 15 minutes from email@example.com. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to “white list” to be sure to receive a service letter.
Supported Operating Systems
Mac® OS X 10.4 Tiger (10.4.6 and higher)
Mac® OS X 10.5 Leopard
Mac® OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (32Bit, 64Bit)
Mac® OS X 10.7 Lion
Mac: CPU: PowerPC G4, G5* and x86 Intel
* PowerPC G5 has not been tested for compatibility yet, but our driver is most likely to work flawlessly on it.
Click to Developer’s Site for more info.