Mac DVDRipper Pro
Mac DVDRipper Pro allows you to copy all your DVDs on your Mac so you can easily
view them without having to spend your battery on spinning you optical drive. Once ripped, you can then use software such as DVDRemaster, to convert your DVD for your iPod, or to burn them on single layer discs.
Mac DVDRipper Pro analyzes the DVD and uses intelligent algorithms to ensure proper rips. It is the best at what it does, at an unbeatable price!
You can try it for free before buying, Mac DVDRipper Pro will work without any limitations for your first 5 rips. Make sure to give it a try!
- Protect your DVDs from scratches
- Save your batteries by reading your movies from your hard disk
- Manage your collection with just a few clicks
- Time-shift your rental
- Backup your DVD collection, and much more!
What’s new in 2.0?
Main movie only extraction: skip the previews and extras and save space!
By keeping just the portion of the DVD you actually want, ripping is faster and playback is easier and simpler!
Faster and more reliable ripping
This new version features more advanced and efficient algorithms to deal with bad sectors. It also interacts directly to your DVD drive for faster ripping!
Revamped user interface
The new look is much cleaner, leaner and simpler to use.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher (Snow Leopard compatible)
- A DVD drive
- Just awesome. I spent the last few months backing up several hundred DVDs without a single failed copy. It also copies quite fast. Thanks. :] xXAkumuXx
- A great piece of software and at a reasonable price too. Very very easy to use. Once set up, takes seconds to start up and ‘boom’ it’s doing it’s job. Flawless. Highly recommend purchasing this. It’s got better and better with each update. Winco
- I always used Ripit – which overall I can’t complain of – to backup my son’s dvd collection but lately it failed (corrupted file) with some Winnie the Pooh dvd. I downloaded Mac DVDRipper Pro and it flawlessy worked. taipan2008
- Wow! Mac DVDRipper Pro was able to successfully rip a DVD with a really bad scratch that neither RipIt, MTR 3.0 nor Handbrake could rip. The $10 price tag is a bargain compared to RipIt and MTR 3.0, especially given that Mac DVDRipper Pro was to rip a DVD that the others couldn’t. I’m a very happy guy! Drdul
- Successfully ripped a damaged DVD that MacTheRipper wouldn’t do. It’s worth the modest price tag. brayne
- OK. So this SW ripped my Click DVD in 43 minutes where FairMount, MacTheRipper3, Handbrake and VideoMonkey failed… I clear “BUY” from me!!!! Toerk_2
- I was able to rip a scratched DVD with this tool, which MTR and Ripit refused to rip. It also ripped 2 new DVDs (bought yesterday) which were not rippable with MTR or Ripit.
So far I like this program a lot ! Beamy
Visit Mac DVDRipper Pro’s website for more info