|iVideo is a movie organizer designed with both consumers and professionals in mind. Whether you have a few videos you’d like to share, or whether you have thousands of movies scattered across multiple hard drives and endless stacks of CDs, iVideo is up to the job. Every feature in iVideo helps you get the most of of your movies by following this design: organize your movies so you can find them easily, play them using the integrated movie player (or the player of your choice), then share your favorite movies with friends and family.
- Browse your movies by thumbnail and set new custom thumbnails for them.
- Give your movies keywords, notes, ratings, extended information, and more.
- Keep your files where they are, even if they are in multiple folders or hard drives.
- Set up separate libraries for work and play and switch between them easily.
- Create smart playlists that automatically find movies matching the given criteria.
- Add bookmarks to your favorite online movies, including YouTube, Hulu, and more!
- Watch movies directly within iVideo and easily switch to other movies in your playlist.
- Play your movies in a different media player with a simple keyboard shortcut.
- New! Preview your videos using Quick Look, directly within iVideo! (Mac OS X 10.6 required)
- iVideo can optionally remember where you were in your movies for later viewing.
- View and create web pages in iVideo with beautiful custom themes.
- Seamlessly share movies with people on your local network or online.
- Convert your movies to work on Apple devices like the iPad or Apple TV.
Minimum requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 and QuickTime 7
For more information, please visit ivideoapp.com. Thanks!