PDFpen is an intuitive, easy-to-use tool for editing PDF documents – and it’s reasonably priced! You can add content (such as text, images and signatures), manipulate pages, and even correct and modify existing PDF text.
The latest version of PDFpen incorporates OmniPage® Capture SDK OCR engine for greatly improved accuracy when performing OCR on scanned text documents.
Check out our in-depth video tutorials to see PDFpen’s editing power in action!
Need to mark up a PDF document?
• Add text and images
• Correct existing text
• Add new images; modify existing images
• Use drawing tools
• Highlight text (New: one-step highlighting!)
• Include notes and comments
Need to sign a contract or letter?
• Drag-and-drop signature images
• Store frequently used signatures in PDFpen’s Library
• No scanning, printing or faxing required!
Need to fill out a PDF form?
• Easily fill in the fields of an interactive PDF forms
• Use PDFpen’s Text tool to fill out non-interactive and scanned forms
• PDFpen even saves the content
Here’s what users are saying:
“I just wanted to tell you that PDFPen is one app that I use each and EVERY day! For a myriad of tasks, from filling out reports for my Virtual Assistant clients, to editing my own PDFs and screen shots. It helps me in so many ways and is most assuredly my favorite Mac OS X application!”
- Taryn Merrick, Merrick Management and Media Services
“You have saved me upgrading my wife’s Acrobat license. You do everything she needed to do, and with a clean uncomplicated interface.”
– Thom Scrutchin, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
Click to Developer’s Site for more info.
- Requires Mac OS X version 10.4 (Tiger) or later.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- For 10.2.5 – 10.3.9, please download PDFpen 2.4.3 or PDFpenPro 2.4.3
- For OmniPage OCR, an Intel processor is required. (PowerPC users will get the Tesseract Open Source OCR.)
- An Intel 1.8 Ghz processor or above is recommended for OCR.
- Direct scanning in PDFpen/PDFpenPro requires Mac OS X 10.6.