|FlashVideo Converter allows you convert any Adobe (Macromedia) Flash files such as .swf, .flv to video movie files such as mp4 (iPod Video), MOV (QuickTime), 3GP (cellular and mobile), ASF/WMV and MPEG files. The conversion process allows user interaction on Flash content during conversion.
You can use FlashVideo Converter for different purposes: Convert your favorite flash movies to create your own video or dvd collection. Record the passing of your favorite flash game to a video file and save it for future gaming. Also, Convert Flash .swf and .flv files to MP4 and 3GP media content for your mobile devices.
– Encode Flash to Video to *.MOV format
– Encode Flash to Video to *.MP4 iPod format
– Encode Flash to Video to *.3GP (*.3GPP, *.3G2) format
– mp4 iPod support for converter *.SWF and *.FLV files
– Support Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash 9 compressed movie
– Convert movie clips and ActionScript and ActionScript2.
– Movie width and height determination
– Customizable dimensions for exported video.
– Auto determination of Movie length
– User can control Movie over capturing
– Easy settings and nice interface
– Easy to use interface.
System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.4 or later.
Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
12.6 MB Hard Drive space
Click to Developer’s Site for more info, screenshots, etc.
Special Offer – through Wed Oct 29th at 10pm
Do you dream of creating fantastic websites but feel intimidated by the complexity of all that code?
Are you a traditionally-trained graphic designer that has no interest in learning HTML?
Freeway is for you.