|With PageSender, fax or email anything you can print. Use the built-in PageSender Fax Center to manage and automate your fax activities.
Need to fax something fast?
– Print it with PageSender, enter the fax number, press Print and it’s off.
Need to fax your latest price list to all your customers?
– Print it with PageSender, drag your customer group into the address list, press the Print button and it faxes them all.
Need a scriptable solution for faxing invoices from FileMaker Pro?
– PageSender includes just such an example that is customizable to your needs.
Macworld August 2007 issue (4.5 mice)
“PageSender 4.0.1 is a must for anyone who handles more than the occasional fax. Like OS X’s built-in feature, PageSender lets you send faxes via OS X’s Print dialog box and receive incoming faxes automatically. But PageSender provides post reception features that actually work, integration with most popular contact-management and e-mail-client address books, the ability to attach PDF documents and custom cover pages to faxes, and even spam filtering on incoming faxes. It also works with fax services such as eFax, jConnect, EasyLink and MaxEmail.”
- Send faxes and (PDF) emails directly from the print dialog
- Receive faxes using your fax modem
- Print, Email, and even AppleScript received faxes
- Filter out spam faxes by station name
- Design custom fax cover pages
- Use with any popular address book or Email client
- Live addressing with Address Book, Entourage, Now Contact (4.2.5 and later), and Palm Desktop (4.1 and later)
- Attach additional PDF documents when faxing
- Use any font on your system (including Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
- Send faxes easily via eFax, jConnect, EasyLink, MaxEmail or RapidFax services
- Automate sending of faxes and (PDF) Emails via AppleScript
- Available in English, Japanese, German, Italian, and French
- PageSender 4.0.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 and above
For more information, visit www.smileonmymac.com.