Keeping tabs on your finances can be a lot of work. You ask yourself, “Where is all my money going?” Your old-fashioned paper check register can’t provide the sorting and balancing features you so desperately need, but on the other hand, monster applications like Quicken make you sift through tons of features and distract you with their financial services ads. You could really use a middle ground – a personal finance manager that excels at the basics but keeps things simple. Thank goodness you found CheckBook!
- Powerful Toolbar – everything you need to manage your Deposits, Debits and Transfers.
- Single-window interface – keeps your data front and center.
- Account Summary – visualize where your money came from and where it’s going. Specify a date range and choose from several additional options to get a quick look at your financial picture, including subtotals of all your Types, Descriptions and To/Froms!
- Reconciliation mode – helps you locate missing entries and compare against Real World statements.
- Scheduled Entries – configure CheckBook to remind you of repeating transactions.
- Filters – speedy, always-on filtering let’s you find specific transactions in no time.
- Interactive Balance – user-customizable field to keep track of any vital Account statistic.
- Easy Import & Export – import Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) and export tab-delimited text.
- Auto-completing Fields – streamlines data entry.
- Printing – print all Entries, the results for the current search or an Account Summary.
- Multiple Accounts – easily work with more than one account with CheckBook’s Accounts Drawer.
- Password Protection – keep visitors out of your business.
- Customizable Entry Types – label your account Entries any way you like.
- International Date & Currency – settings in Mac OS X’s International preferences are completely supported.
- Auto-Save – no need to worry about saving or file structure.
- And more!